Thursday, June 7, 2007

Busy busy busy....




Boy, where do the days go....




We had our little grandbabies here for a few days. I'll tell you what. They are a lot of work! It's as I always say, there's a reason God dries up our ovaries! WHEW! They are darling, though- gramma is just getting old.




Anyway- once they all cleared out- I got a chance to finish a piece I had started a while ago- this is Zeki- a young male Changling. What fun! I love trying something different- and I really am happy with the way this piece evolved- right down to the mushroom cap as a perch. Worked out great- because I sculpted him first- and baked him- so the mushroom had to be sculpted to fit him. It is build with a wood and expanded wire mesh armature- screwed and epoxy glued together. Very sturdy!

No comments: