Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Seems like forever...

...since I have been back here to post. Please forgive my absence. We were gone for a while- visiting the kids again and since we returned, I have been working with some mohair that I had bought several months ago. Beautiful mohair from Australia. I also had some Tibetan lamb to work with. Been dyeing it for days now- some great successes, some not so great! I will post some photos when it's all finished- the last batch is drying now.

Back into the studio today- finally back at it! I miss it when I am away....

3 comments:

Sue Anne said...

I love your blog Deb! It has a nice flow to it.

Your work is amazing. You are such a versatile sculptor.

I will keep watch to see what you are up to next!

Sue Anne
(toodlesocks)

Deb Wood said...

Thanks Sue Anne! I enjoyed visiting your blog too- they are fun, aren't they!
Deb

Unknown said...

I love your faerys! Good luck! And kisses!