Thursday, January 10, 2008

We're ba-a-a-a-k!

Hello! Well, it's a new year and I already feel like I've accomplished a great deal! I finally got my website all updated- it was March when I did it last. No excuses- just didn't take the time to finish it. It went well this time, no problems so maybe I won't be so intimated next time. That's why blogging is so much easier! :)




I have a new listing starting this evening on ebay- the first for 2008. I am really proud of her. Sharia is her name.



I hope you like her! She wears tiny gold leaves temporarily over her breasts since ebay frowns on showing bare breasts. Here is a photo of her without those leaves....

I am also making progress on my commission list. I will write more about that later...

Hugs, Deb

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Oh Deb,
She is beautiful...you have out done yourself. I know I say that everytime but oh my gosh you are amazing with clay. Truly beautiful

Deb Wood said...

Hi Veronica! Thank you! I was pretty happy with how Sharia turned out. You never know for sure until they get hair, etc. That's when they come to 'life'.

Thanks for your note! Great to hear from you again!
Deb